Thursday 8 January 2015

Mein Bushra - Episode 18

Again - I have few complaints with this drama. It twists, it turns, it does what it's supposed to do. Not that that will stop me from screen shot-ing it...

So Shayan is taking this dude on -- who could probably eat him for breakfast. Calm down, Shayan. 

Who are these Men In Black? Are they cops? Shayan's personal thugs? AKHIR KOUN HEIN YEH?


When did these two become besties?

Atta girl! Finally! This woman has found her back bone - and she ain't never going back!

Wow. I have no words for this guy. He has absolutely no self-respect. First he sold Bushra, now he wants to hook up Zinia to Shayan? Are you nuts? Kiss moon se? 'Sunain, aik beti ki price mein dosari bhi biyaah lein.' #ShameOnYou

Oh Shayan - please continue to babble sweet sweeping cliches so that I can fall irrevocably in love with you...

...until my evil twin takes over and I bring the house down. Over lord knows what. #TakeAChillPill

Hi - I am Shayan's legal advisor. Due to secrecy diarrhea, I am going to breech any and all client-lawyer privacy rights and tell you everything I probably should not be telling you. Please, make my stupidity count and use this information to convince yourself of how awesome Shayan is. Thank you. Aap se mil kar bari khushi hui. 

Episode 18 -- with no end in sight. I am weary of ARY Digital dramas. They always stretch them until there is no story left, you stop caring about the characters, and the ending is a waste of an hour of your life. Let's hope this isn't another one of it's victims. Unlike Chup Raho.


No comments:

Post a Comment