Friday 9 January 2015

Mehram - Episode 15

So I've (we've) obviously been so busy, we have totally ignored this Pandora's box of awesomeness. I'm pretty sure I need to catch up from this episode. If you haven't watched Mehram, don't be fooled by the cover picture:
Momar Rana dies within the first few episodes. Why does he still get to be on the cover picture? I'm guessing some brainiac thought the drama would attract more viewers if they thought he was in it.

Waise have you seen the promos for his new drama on urdu1? Aatish-e-ishq. He's lost so much weight for it. Almost unrecognisable. Why couldn't be do that for Mehram. At least we wouldn't have to look at his Pillsbury dough boy face during every commercial break. 

Anyway, coming back to THIS episode, Hamza has married his high school sweetheart and she has no clue he is also married to his sister-in-law. #CompleteMess

But her parents know - and they aren't too happy about it...

Look at those rat tails, i.e. her hair.

She sounds pretty calm to me. 


Don't judge. We've all been there. #EmotionalEating

Bhabi keeps toothpaste in a kitchen drawer next to the stove. Height of smartness.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure when you fry kababs, you can smell them through out the house. Iqra has asked nazuk dulhan begum at least 3 times what to make for her. *Ahem* Dare I suggest a Kabab sandwich? Like the half-made one behind you?

And even when she makes the Sandwich, Iqra bhabi doesnt give it to Maya. looool




How old is Maya? 5?

am I right or am I right? ;-) 

Maya: I hate you!
Hamza: But I love you...
That taunting reply is so spot on! Every biwi nod in approval for superior acting skills portrayed. 

Check out these eavesdropping skills! Wow. She can hear them on a separate storey of the house.


Meanwhile, in jail, Areeb plays his biggest concert to date.


That is one of my favourite songs and he totally botched it. I hate you Areeb.


Aur zamanath hotay he, Areeb takes his leave. Never forget the little people.

WHAT. IS. THAT?! (Those black ribbons flying wildly outside his window.)

He may be an annoying actor, but he has an amazing singing voice.

This scene.

One-hit wonder. #Dararain

Let's talk about those mad music skills. Getting electric guitar riffs from an acoustic guitar. Taaliyaan.

Iqra ki shairi is being made into songs. Two words ladies and gentlemen: Molvi Aba.

Well why not...just listen to these lyrics




For a Molvi ki beti she sure seems to wear a lot of make up around all these namehrams. 

Next episode review coming sooooon.

No comments:

Post a Comment