Monday 5 January 2015

Bikhra Mera Naseeb - Last Episode

Deja Vu anyone? Issi tarhan ronay ka drama kar kay last time bhi papa ko manaya tha...

I wish people would sneak up on me and see me doing good deeds.

Let's recap: Last time these two were face to face, she was recounting her evil doings and he tried to strangle her. Yaad hei? Haris: 'Hina mere leeay mar chukee hei.' I guess he came around pretty quick. #TrueLove

Inteqam? Kiss cheez ka inteqam? What did I miss??

Oh puhleez. Don't give me that nonsense. I haven't seen her visiting her husband once in the hospital - and now she wants to cry?

Fil: Agar Hina is ghar se gaee, tu mein bhi nahi rahonga!
Haris yeh tu tumhari line honi chaheeaye na?

Oh. Is baath ka inteqam. Ok. Phir theek hei. 

Wha...? Who are these two people standing on a beachside cliff?

Am I the only one who finds this TV and a dresser out of place in a hospital room?

Didn't Hina just throw the 'jaidad ke kagaz' at her face two scenes ago?

Hum saath saath hein!

So Bikhra Mera Naseeb comes to a close. It breaks my heart when things like this happen to such gems. But it all ends well, so yay! Maybe we'll get lucky and someone will come up with a sequel - I mean the evil stepmom should get another chance to wreak havoc. And Hareb proved he can turn douche overnight if he even suspects anything (why clear the air or anything?). And will Hina and Haris have a baby? There's just so much potential!

If it was not obvious from my posts, I absolutely love Ayeza Khan. She's so pretty that I'm always #TeamAyeza. And when she pairs up with Sami Khan - my excitement knows no bounds. (If you haven't watched Do Qadam Dur Thay, I feel for you.) 
Since I'm pretty sure yall are all gaga over these two too, I urge you to place your hand over your heart, and repeat after me: I, *fill in your name*, do solemnly swear to watch any drama that Ayeza Khan and Sami Khan pair up in. To gush over their obvious meant-to-be-togetherness and give into any bouts of cuteness that may overtake me at any given time. So help me God.


No comments:

Post a Comment