Monday 5 January 2015

Bikhra Mera Naseeb - Episode 18

I had to waste 3 1/2 minutes of my life for her to break the news that Ujala's mom has passed on. I mean seriously. Did she contribute anything at all to this drama? Hmph #GoodRiddance

Hina sleeping in a flimsy steal chair. Chalo, ab tu Haris ko yakeen  aa jaaye ga na that she really, really loves him.

Ujala: Mujhe pata hei sub meri wajah se bohat pareshaan hein...
Hein? Excuse me? Beta hospital mein para hei, laykin sub ko fikr aap ki hei? Hoosh ke nakhun lo bibi. 

OMG! Totally stealing this idea for when I have a baby! NOT. Really - who comes up with these ideas? 
DIDN'T UJALA'S MOM JUST DIE YESTERDAY? 

WHAT. IS. SHE. WEARING??!! 


As if the jhooti-mooti 'Kia mein bohat moti ho gaee hoon?' discussion was not enough, Hareb followed it up with another (lame) cliche: Tumhein pata hei aik mard ki zindagi mein do aurtoon ki  bohat ziada ahmiyat hoti hei...
*Rolling my eyes*

*Raised eyebrow*


Ujala: mein Hina se Baath nahi karoongi tu uljhi rahoon gi...
Earth to Ujala -- Hina hates your guts. Why would she confide in you? Sheesh. 

Everyone's so busy with this confrontation, no one notices dad having the typical fatal heart attack/ stroke in the background. #Cliche

I think we've reached the climax of this drama. Everyone's hands are on the table - except perhaps Hina's mom's, who I suspect is just motivated by good old fashioned greed. How will poor Hina get herself out of this hole? And what slip-up from her mom will reveal her true colors? #CantWait



No comments:

Post a Comment