Monday 5 January 2015

Bikhra Mera Naseeb - Episode 16

I must be going senile because I'm sure we were seeing Hina turn a new leaf when her mom said she has to abort the baby...And then this happened:
Hina saying she hasn't changed her mind  (she hesitated - right? Right?) Wouldn't it just have been easier to use birth control and FAKE the pregnancy, like a normal drama? Lol. Of course not. I'm sure this will come back to bite her...

Yep. Everyone comes out of a surgical procedure looking like this. 

Ujala wants to plan a surprise for Hina? Why?!

Does Ujala's mom live under a rock in Hina's house? Shouldn't she be roaming the halls like a ghost, eavesdropping on the evil mother-daughter duo and reporting to Ujala or even Basit sahab?

Oh please, who leaves doors open like this in Karachi? In summers, it's too hot. In winters, there are mosquitoes. 

Another sil set down by Ujala. Really, no one in this family has any tact. 

Yeh Sara, Sara koun hei? Yeh Sara, Sara?

What goes around comes around, Hina. Did you think you were the only one with secrets?

1 - Is ameer tareen family ke mulazim kahaan hein?
2 - Do I really need to comment on how much blood Ujala is loosing picking up two pieces of glass? (Apparently, yes. Yes, I do need to comment. Lol)

Hareb: Ujala kia hua? You're bleeding to death!
Ujala: Nahi. Kuch nahi hua. I'm just going to sit here with my fingers profusely blessing. Please. Just ignore me. 
Me: *snort*


Wait - this episode gets better...oh Geo! I'm so proud of you! You brought your A-game! (Disclaimer: that was not a compliment)


Hina is starting to show her true colors - no more Miss Nice Gal!

Pot calling the kettle black? Hina confronting Haris for deceiving her.

Really, Hina? 

Wait - So Ujala is in the inlaws' circle of trust?

And the episode ended on a show down and then hug and make up for Hareb and Ujala. (Not that I can bring myself to care. Let's get back to Hina and Haris already. That's where the dramas at!)

No comments:

Post a Comment