Monday 5 January 2015

Bikhra Mera Naseeb - Episode 17

Subha subha this cheapness took place amongst my least-favorite-couple:
Feroz Malik really needs to take some classes from the king of mushy looks...


Haris told Ujala to shut the heck up. Haye - dil ko itni thandak tu pehli dafa milli hei mujhe yeh drama dekhtay huay!

Wasn't the grand plan to get married and then divorced? This totally works in these two's favor. Then why exactly is this mother daughter duo upset? They totally got what they wanted - this time without even trying. (I feel so confused...)

Hina: Mein Haris ko dhoka deine ka sooch bhi nahi sakti.
DIDN'T YOU JUST ABORT HIS CHILD AND LIE ABOUT IT??

Haris: I don't love you, but I can't live without you. 
I totally get it Haris. That's exactly how I feel about doing laundry. 

Amateurs! Hina managed to eavesdrop from behind a closed door - Hareb and Ujala can't hear these two yelling from a few feet down? Sheesh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment