Friday 5 June 2015

Alvida - Episode 15

Seeing as I may be out of the posting loop for a few days - personal khush khabri happening - I thought I'd make sure I commented my heart out on the latest Alvida episode. But before I (we) tell you how I (we) feel about this drama, I just want to say, I find what others say about this drama just as amusing. I mean people are going all ga-ga over how awesome this drama is. Hmmmm are we watching the same drama?

Let's start...shall we...
I must say, Rameez sure did go all out on the flowers. If I wasn't so sure there's something wrong with him, I'd give him an attaboy. 

Rameez taking pictures of his wife - I don't know who felt more awkward: Haya or me. 

Honestly, honestly, tell me this wasn't creepy as hell. I was like, finally we get to see what's wrong with this guy. But team Alvida is attempting to be mysterious, so fine. Whatever. We will play along...
This is just the start, rameez proceeds to act like the nand and devar too. 
 Thankfully he didnt portray the susar too.


Wait. Wait. Adult Haya has a Disney princess diary? #SeemsLegit 
And why does she call him Hadi in her diary? Shouldn't he be HS in her personal diary?

Haya has a Disney princess diary and Hadi has a 'mushkil bara yeh pyar hei' ringtone...

More totally normal behavior of a newly married groom by Rameez. *snort* So, now I'm confused. In the previous few episodes Rameez was so courteous (aka obsessed) with HS Bhai that I thought he might be into him - now he makes an excuse, sneaks off, and comes back to take secret pictures of Hadi and Haya having a normal conversation (normal compared to the Hadi putting Haya to sleep nonsense that happened last week...)? What? Why? 
And am I the only one who thinks Haya's room looks like a psych room? Kounsay cheap hospital mein laya hei Rameez bechari ko?
wait...did she just faint to force Hadi to go back to treating pregnant ladies???


One second they're having breakfast...the next she's packing a bag...? I feel so confused. 
Oh. Acha. I see. So apparently we were denied a whole scene of Taya and Tayi who came to take Haya home...

Hadi's pal is over joyed Hadi is taking cases again. Cos patients ki line lag jaayegi. Sign me up too...I want to see Dr. Hadi...

Seriously, worse parent EVER. 

Fareesa will get to get away with her 'affair' with Saim? That seems unfair. 

The scene where Haya cuts the sandwiches into a hundred peices...
Rameez trying to look sexy/mysterious while licking his fingers
why did Hadi see Haya's face in a post it?
Hahaha - why does Haya look constipated here? Classic passport photo picture. 

Oh-kay. So let's talk about this scene. I'm not sure how I felt about it. Ever since Haya came back, and regardless of HIS marriage to Fareesa, Hadi continued to blow hot and cold and if I was Haya, I'd be confused too. On the other hand, Haya IS married now, and it seems Hadi has made a good choice in laying down the law and putting up some boundaries. 

No comments:

Post a Comment