Saturday 25 July 2015

The suggestion box is now open!

Hello wonderful reader! If you are new to the blog, welcome..If you are a dedicated reader, thank you for coming back. And, lastly, if you stalk our blog, we salute you in displaying such obvious good taste and appreciation for a great sense of humor!

If you've looked at the side bar in our blog - which you can't see if you are reading it on your phone (boooo Google!) - you might have noticed THIS nonsense going on...

Yup. Yours truly are only watching THREE dramas.

What. The. What. 
I know, right? 

SO to help resolve this obvious crisis, I am calling out to all readers to help suggest dramas you would like us to review...which we all know is just a nice way of saying, "Please suggest dramas we should do complete bezti of." You know, for the good of mankind. Obviously. 

As I see it, here are some possibilities...
Zahid Ahmed. Two women. Love triangle. Hum TV is airing the drama...I mean, total win-win here. This shouldn't even be a question...

Another love triangle, not that I feel ready to watch Faisal Quraishi hook up with a girl young enough to be his daughter, in a drama that is screaming dosari biwi story. However, since me and N already don't like some of the actors, that makes us biased, and we can be down right snarky - in the most hilarious way possible - when we are biased. So...(I've changed my mind about this one. I don't think inexplicable dislike of the actors is enough to keep me hooked to this drama anymore. I'm going to pass on this Shamsi)

Again - I love Adnan Siddiqui, but do I really want to watch a dinosaur romance a girl young enough to be his daughter? Ick. No. This drama made the list because someone who loved Alvida recommended this to me, and according to them Alvida is gonna take home every award Hum TV has to offer because of it's original storyline *gag*. Keeping that in mind, this drama may prove to have good potential...

I am NOT a fan of desi comedy dramas because usually the jokes seem forced or just not funny. But this drama caught my eye because the story seems interesting and it has Adnan Jaffer who stole my heart as Rizwan in Jackson Heights (ESPECIALLY when he kicked Jamshed's BUTT - cos Jamshed was a jerk and he totally didn't deserve a happy ending...*snigger snigger snort*). Quit goading me. Or I swear I will complete that Jamshed defending post... Maybe

I considered watching this drama when I saw the promos, but never got around to it. It seems like a total tear-jerker with the broken-home child involved. Unfortunately, Jibran Syed keeps doing one miserable project after another, so unless anyone has any comments else wise, this may just remain a pass...


Dramas on the current "must get onboard with" list:
I keep waiting to hear something - anything - about this drama from N, but I haven't heard a peep. So, it's either horrible or she stopped watching it and I'll be giving her spoilers before she catches up. Lol. Either way, I'm about to be brought up to speed real soon on this much hyped about drama. So stay posted! (He dies... He also dies... Wondering why he doesn't die... Those two should definitely die... She should've died instead of him... And I'm going to kill her myself really soon... There Update done...)

I feel absolutely no shame in admitting I'll watch this just for Sana Javed. Yup. No shame. Added bonus: all 19 episodes have aired, so no waiting for a new episode every week! Yes!

Surely there must be an Ahsan khan drama airing on some channel... That usually brings my blood to boiling level, and the venom flowing pretty quickly. 
Just look at him. Ugh 


And there you have it, the list of potentials and must-watches...To vote yay or nay, do drop us a line and leave a comment below!
Come on now...Don't leave us hanging...

5 comments:

  1. a new drama has started on hum tv mohabat aag si staring azfar rehman n sara khan its a love story with sort of a kala jadu twist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the suggestion! Will definitely look into it!

      Delete
  2. Guys, guys, watch Khuda Dekh Raha Hai on A Plus. I binge watched like 15 episodes in 2 days (perks of summer break). It's absolutely amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am just watching Diyar e Dil these days. Yup - just the one. To me, the Zahid Ahmed one seems to have the most "potential", lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do a Review of Farwa Ki ABC i saw a few episodes and it was good. As for Ahsan Khan dramas there is one airing called Mere Dard Ki Tujhe Kya Khabar.

    ReplyDelete